It's Not My Plan Anyway

Over the last few months I have felt God clearing out some dirt in my heart. I have struggled with acceptance and forgiveness.


Acceptance in that, some things I cannot change. Things of the past, things of the present and things of the future. Acceptance, meaning I know these things are part of God's plan for my life. This is His plan for me. Who am I to think I can take charge and control. It is all His plan, not mine! I have to heed and listen to Him, so I may hear who He wants me to be in Him! He will not falter me, nor forsake me. No matter what, He will equip me, and not give me more than I can bare.


Forgiveness, as in truly letting go of 'stuff'. We all have 'stuff' in our lives. Some great, and some not so great. We make mistakes, stumble and fall. Christ poured our His very existence for my forgiveness. Who am I not to forgive, anyone... or even not forgive myself. To not forgive, I would not be truly embracing His GIFT of GRACE! Regardless of what this life brings, I am HIS, and HE LOVES ME!


Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

James 1:12


And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Wonderful post, Butterfly. I couldn't agree more. While we were YET sinners, Christ died for us.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones