Preparing Hearts for His Glory: Unit 4

We have continued our studies this week about the descendants of Noah. We have learned more about the Tower of Babel and how God confused the languages, and people spread out developing the different nations.

While writing about all of this, Caterpillar looks up at me and says "God is sssoooo Almighty! I can't wait to meet Him one day. I am going to ask Him if the Mediterranean Sea was once a valley before the Flood!"
In Science we learned about classifying animals. We also began our studies of the desert. The spines of a cactus help to keep it cool!


1 comment:

Daisy said...

Ouchy prickly cactus! Very cool.

Sounds like you had another great week. I love the pictures.

I had a bunch of questions I want to ask God, too, Caterpillar. ;-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones